Forums/ The 7th Continent/ Card effect8 posts
Posted
Hi,

In my first play through I draw this Terrocokus card (050). It seems to me overpowered.
We were two people standing on the terrain card with Terrocokus. Since there is nothing about removing, discarding or banishing mentioned on the card, we played it couple of times in a row.
Please let me know if I played it correctly.

thank you
ElVen
Posted
Wich one it is ? there is multiple effects so please describe the one you're talking about.
Objectif toutes :flag_curse_sm: par tous les explorateurs
DV CC
ME: 4/10 CD:4/10 LG : 7/10 SI : 4/10 TS : 4/10 OG : 2/10 AR : 0/10 PN : 0/10 PV : 0/10 VT : 0/10
Posted
hmm, didn't know there is more of those cards. This one said:
The Active player may exchange 1 Skill card from their hand with the Skill card of their choice from the Action Deck. Cost is 1+/1
Its cardA0378
Posted - Edited
Is it an action like this ?
:action_think: 1+:card_blue: / 1:icon_succes:
Success : The Active player may exchange 1 Skill card from their hand with the Skill card of their choice from the Action Deck.
Fail : (nothing)

If it's right, I don't understand where is the problem, because you pay the cost for each use.

Note : You can write symbols in the forum from the smiley function.
resource_fire Firebird resource_fire (ma ludothèque)
T7Continent : icon_succes DV, OG, LG --- icon_curse SI, [CD+SI] --- icon_success-left Histoire, Pénitence, Funéraille --- card_type_temporary_event [SI+TS]
T7Citadel : card_type_temporary_event
Posted
can't see where is it overpowered. You have to be on a field with the plants and it only allows you to switch some cards from your hands by paying a cost (that can be easily free with some characters but not all of theim).
Objectif toutes :flag_curse_sm: par tous les explorateurs
DV CC
ME: 4/10 CD:4/10 LG : 7/10 SI : 4/10 TS : 4/10 OG : 2/10 AR : 0/10 PN : 0/10 PV : 0/10 VT : 0/10
Posted
yeah you are right. It just seemed overpowered since I had no previous experience with the game mechanics and I had this Terracokus available early in the game. Now, after playing more hours, I know there are even more powerful cards and mechanics.
Forums/ The 7th Continent/ Card effect8 posts