Forums/ The 7th Continent/ Card effect4 posts
Posted
Greetings fellow adventurers,

Can someone explain me why there is
a "Be stealthy/Hide" action on the golden 115 card? On success, it says to remove the card. Why would I want to do that? Lets suppose I do it. I will put it back to the adventure deck. That means I can take again the search action on the terrain card I am standing on right now (120). But that would require me to draw 115 golden again :)
Is there something I miss?
Thanks!

ElVen
Posted
I'm pretty sure there is multiple green 115.

If you put the golden one back in the adventure deck, you'll take the other green one if you redo the action. It's a common mechanic for all hunts.

Of course, if you've already banished all green cards, the action is no more usefull.
Objectif toutes :flag_curse_sm: par tous les explorateurs
DV CC
ME: 4/10 CD:4/10 LG : 7/10 SI : 4/10 TS : 4/10 OG : 2/10 AR : 0/10 PN : 0/10 PV : 0/10 VT : 0/10
Posted
There were 2 green 115 cards. I used them already (they are banished), so as you said, its no use. However I can imagine a situation where there is a still one 115 green card available, I could try this action in order to have the green one in place which could be easier to perform.
Thanks!
Posted
How come did you use the 2 green cards ? have you save your game and come back here to hunt ?
Objectif toutes :flag_curse_sm: par tous les explorateurs
DV CC
ME: 4/10 CD:4/10 LG : 7/10 SI : 4/10 TS : 4/10 OG : 2/10 AR : 0/10 PN : 0/10 PV : 0/10 VT : 0/10
Forums/ The 7th Continent/ Card effect4 posts