Forums/ The 7th Continent/ Equipment and After Sales7 posts
Posted
So, to start, the game is great. I very much enjoy it. I was unfortunately, unable to get in on the kickstarter (i missed it...), but I was able to purchase a copy after the fact, and i even got to play it...twice. This is where the story gets sad. So with recent rain and snow storms that have been hitting the east coast, my house was one of the ones that lost power for a few days. My house is located in a high water table, and i'm sure you can figure out where this is going. Well, my backup sump pump failed after the 2nd day of no power, and my basement was completely flooded, it ruined my washer and dryer, refrigerator, numerous holiday decorations, clothes, etc, but also, much of my game collection. Insurance covers most of the big stuff, but my copy of 7th Continent (along with about 7 other games) was ruined by the water and grime from the iron in it (my ground water is high in iron). I can't spend 500 dollars on a new aftermarket copy, obviously i have other things to replace that are of greater import to my family. I was hoping someone here was selling, even just the core set, for a reasonable price. I'm not looking for a handout, and I know, I missed out on both kickstarters so I should just accept that i'm screwed either way. This is basically my last stop before I pretty much give up the search. I can say, at least I got to enjoy a few sessions with my daughter, a lot more than a lot of people will get to do. That being said, if there are extra copies, or someone has one and is feeling generous and not trying to cash in on my sad tale, I'm more than willing to purchase it, to continue the enjoyment with my family. Either way, SP, you've made a wonderful game and all of you that haven't gotten to play it, are in for a real treat!

Best of luck to you all, and remember, KEEP YOU GAMES ON THE TOP OF THE SHELF, learn from my mistake.

If someone does have a copy they are willing to part with for a reasonable price, you can contact me at alkasmolik99@yahoo.com or on this forum post.
Posted
That's real bad luck indeed. I don't have a copy extra, still waiting on mine from the second kickstarter. But you should be keeping a close eye on the mails from SP. They announced they would be putting up a small shop for some extra copies & expansions after wave 1 has been finished up.
I'd say end of april/may somewhere. You'll have to be real quick but I think the prices will be affordable.
Posted
Is there a way to be inform? Because I didn't order the 3 expansions which was offered with the explorer pledge on the first kickstarter. I'd like to buy them.
Posted
Wedo wrote:
Is there a way to be inform?

Yes. Subcribe to the newsletter with the form at the bottom of the page. :)
resource_fire Firebird resource_fire (ma ludothèque)
T7Continent : icon_succes DV, OG, LG --- icon_curse SI, [CD+SI] --- icon_success-left Histoire, Pénitence, Funéraille --- card_type_temporary_event [SI+TS]
T7Citadel : card_type_temporary_event
Posted
Firebird,

Per your recommendation here on the forum, I subscribed.

Also, is there anyway I can confirm my order?

Thanks,

Guapo
Posted
Hi ElGuapo :)

The subscription to the newsletter was an tip to be notified when the official store will be online.

If you already ordered the game or extensions (via the last pledge manager opening, for exemple), you should check your email sended by Crowdox.
If your payment is valid, your order should be ok : just wait for the delivery in 2019. :)
For other question, please contact
resource_fire Firebird resource_fire (ma ludothèque)
T7Continent : icon_succes DV, OG, LG --- icon_curse SI, [CD+SI] --- icon_success-left Histoire, Pénitence, Funéraille --- card_type_temporary_event [SI+TS]
T7Citadel : card_type_temporary_event
Posted
:thumb_up:
Forums/ The 7th Continent/ Equipment and After Sales7 posts