Forums/ The 7th Continent/ General7 posts
Posted
My third attempt at posting this.
I have been working on a fan made extension for the last several weeks. I am no artist, so it is taking me a long time to make up images. Anyway, it have an image of the back I am working on. The upper one was my first thought. But then Firebird commented about the amount of ink involved, so I switched to the lower on. What do you all think? I wanted a distinct color, so as not to confuse it with the standard cards.
Posted
Simple but effective ! :-)
resource_fire Firebird resource_fire (ma ludothèque)
T7Continent : icon_succes DV, OG, LG --- icon_curse SI, [CD+SI] --- icon_success-left Histoire, Pénitence, Funéraille --- card_type_temporary_event [SI+TS]
T7Citadel : card_type_temporary_event
Posted
Why not both?
An ink friendly version and a good-looking version in one pdf.
BTW love the idea of Fan Made expasions!!
Posted
I was thinking two. One with each type back. I am still working hard. Modifying things, and I still have probably a dozen cards to create. We will see how it turns out. Since I have probably a month before I even see my copy, I have made a bunch of action/explore cards from videos etc, so I can test things.
Posted
Oh, cool! I hope you share them when you're done. I think the color is absolutely beautiful.
Posted
That is my hope. When done, I will show it to SP, if they approve release, I will do so. Not sure where or how, but will think of something.
Posted
That's a great choice of color. It's beautiful.

Conveniently, blue-green makes a lot of sense for one of the hacks you probably need to do to mod the adventure deck -- you need a color that you pull before greens if it is present, like you pull greens before yellows. That lets you inject things before existing cards, which gives you access to extremely powerful structures like

-A version of an existing terrain card, accessed from existing numbers, with new arrows pointing to your new numbers.
-Cards that check if you have your a new curse symbol -- if you don't, banish this and take another card of the same number.
Forums/ The 7th Continent/ General7 posts