Forums/ The 7th Continent/ Rules and Operating Points23 posts
Posted
So if key words don't fit it is not good idea to add a food under an item because consuming the food degrees durability of the item. Right?
Actually, it implies that stacking food without key word into one item doesn't have a sense: If I put a food (1 pip) into inventory and add another 2 food cards without key word or with different keyword (doesn't add any pip) I still have the food with 1 pip durability. When I eat I lost 2 food cards without use.
Or (may be) I have to take more cafe after lunch. :blush:
Posted
All of the food-cards have the keyword "food". So putting them together in one food-item is ok, because they will add one pip each to your food-item. But putting them all into an item which has only one pip and not the keyword "food" would be a waste.
For example: Shoveling the food into your mouth, that's neither good for the shovel nor for your mouth. :'(
Posted
Thanks for an explanation. I wrote question at work from memory. Now I realise my mistake. I combine food with shovel by keyword stamina. And when I had haven't cards in hand I mixed up several things.
Forums/ The 7th Continent/ Rules and Operating Points23 posts