Forums/ The 7th Continent/ 2nd Kickstarter Campaign182 posts
Posted - Edited
I was to late for the Kickstarter and now I want this game with all the addopns so much.

So, please help me and take me on board too.

Thanks.
Posted
It is still not clear if PM will be reopened for backers only (1$ pledge and up) or for everyone. I'm kinds afraid to have my hopes too high...
I was stalking this project for quuite a while now...
Oh, well, at least I can sit with everyone else in this boat and wish to get my very own curse. Most likely would go all in if chance is given.

Cheers everyone. Next round is on me! Though I have only a small flask of stale water...
Posted
Answered by Jamie "WhelpSlayer" Johnson:

->Will the base game also be available for a late pledge ?
It will but in limited quantities.
Posted
Fingers crossed i can jump on board.

Do we know if it will be via a late pledge button on kickstarter? this site? or crowdox?
Posted
I hope that I can jump aboard to. Would like to get a full set of the Continent
Posted
I too snuck on the boat because I was late to the ticket window. I was part of the Evil Dead 2 debacle :resource_poison:, so being able to get on late to the pledge manager would be a huge lift in spirits. Serious Pulp has serious class and 7th Continent looks amazing. I hope I get to be a part of it! :thumb_up:
Posted
It seriously is an awesome game. Just have to get the right people to play with ya!
Posted
I'm so excited about a new opportunity to late pledge. This makes my week! I was so sad I missed out (moving is rough :P ) and I'm glad for this chance. I hope there's enough room for one more on this boat.
Posted
Lets make it a ship! I am also on the hunt for a copy!
Posted
I am waiting for the next Kickstarter!!
Posted
Do you think there will be another Kickstarter?

Joshua wrote:
Posted
Joshua wrote:

Serious Poulp will not launch another KS campaign for The 7th Continent.
- You should contribute with a (very) late pledge during the reopening in july.
- You can wait for the next project (campaign in 2019 ?) : it will be a game with approximativly the same mecanism (improved of course) with another theme.
resource_fire Firebird resource_fire (ma ludothèque)
T7Continent : icon_succes DV, OG, LG --- icon_curse SI, [CD+SI] --- icon_success-left Histoire, Pénitence, Funéraille --- card_type_temporary_event [SI+TS]
T7Citadel : card_type_temporary_event
Posted
Firebird wrote:
Joshua wrote:

- You can wait for the next project (campaign in 2019 ?) : it will be a game with approximativly the same mecanism (improved of course) with another theme.

Could you advance which theme? Because if it is something about scifi and exploring one or more alien planets :w00t::w00t:... !!!
Also, what do you mean with improved? I thought that 7th continent was perfect :P
Posted
Yep, one more for the boat.
Posted
Found it late also, Hoping to join the boat as well!
Posted
Garm wrote:
Firebird wrote:
Joshua wrote:

Could you advance which theme? Because if it is something about scifi and exploring one or more alien planets :w00t::w00t:... !!!
Also, what do you mean with improved? I thought that 7th continent was perfect :P

I want more information, me too ! :w00t::-P But I don't have. :'(:D'

"Improved" is not the good word. "Adapted to the theme" is a more appropriate expression. :)
T7Continent : icon_succes DV, OG, LG --- icon_curse SI, [CD+SI] --- icon_success-left Histoire, Pénitence, Funéraille --- card_type_temporary_event [SI+TS]
Posted
when this reopens in July can we purchase the base game and expansions? And do we purchase from this website or http://kickstarter.com?

Although I have hundreds of games, I never bought from kickstarter and basically ignored it... 7th Continent has changed that.

Thanks!
Posted
I too hope we can purchase the base game and all expansions & add on's as well once the Pledge Manager re-opens. Sorry I missed the Kickstarter on this and I want to go all in!
Posted
If we can purchase an extra base game, I probably would.

I split my initial pledge with a friend, but we're enjoying it enough that we'd both like to own a copy.
Posted - Edited
Here is some information from Serious Poulp (translated from french) :

• The people registered to the newsletter will be notified by email of the PM's opening. A link to the CrowdOx Pledge Manager will also be set up on the project's Kickstarter page, the official website and the Facebook's page.

• For those who have not yet registered for the PM, it will only be possible to create one at the reopening of the PM.

• The base box stock will be limited because it has already been printed. However, Serious Poulp are relatively confident that they will not be out of stock within 24 hours.

• For all additional content that has not yet been printed, there will be no stock limit, precisely because the boxes are not yet printed.
Forums/ The 7th Continent/ 2nd Kickstarter Campaign182 posts