Forums/ The 7th Continent/ General5 posts
Posted
Obnce you craft/make fire, does the token stay on that tile until you remove the tile, or craft it somewhere else and need the token?
Posted
Yes. The fire miniature only moves if you build a fire someplace else, or if the tile is removed (either by a card effect or by saving the game).
Posted
nintendojunkie wrote:
Yes. The fire miniature only moves if you build a fire someplace else, or if the tile is removed (either by a card effect or by saving the game).

With that in mind, let's say I'm standing on a terrain card and I have already crafted the fire resource:resource_fire:(which is also on the terrain I'm standing on). Then, as a result of some action, I am instructed to replace the terrain card I am standing on with another terrain card. Does the :resource_fire: go out, or does it automatically move to the newly replaced terrain card?

I found this on page 14 of the rule book:
Putting a Terrain card into play does not cause any figures to be moved automatically onto it.

If I'm reading this correctly, the :resource_fire: automatically goes out and I would need to craft another :resource_fire: in order to place the fire resource on the newly replaced terrain card.
Posted
You are also moved on it, or where would you be otherwise?
The rules state that if you explore and get terrain, you don’t go there for free.
But this is a different case, so I would say the fire stays.
flag_curse_sm VG: icon_succes PoC: icon_succes IM: icon_succes
CS card_pick009: icon_succes, card_pick123: icon_succesicon_succes
VotE icon_succes SoM icon_succes
Posted
WithCheese wrote:
nintendojunkie wrote:

With that in mind, let's say I'm standing on a terrain card and I have already crafted the fire resource:resource_fire:(which is also on the terrain I'm standing on). Then, as a result of some action, I am instructed to replace the terrain card I am standing on with another terrain card. Does the :resource_fire: go out, or does it automatically move to the newly replaced terrain card?

I found this on page 14 of the rule book:
Putting a Terrain card into play does not cause any figures to be moved automatically onto it.

If I'm reading this correctly, the :resource_fire: automatically goes out and I would need to craft another :resource_fire: in order to place the fire resource on the newly replaced terrain card.

keep the fire, it's the same place but you just explored more thoroughly so it stays, for instance irl let's say you arrive in a street, you put a can on the floor, then you discover a door in the street that you didn't seen, the can is still there right :p same thing here
Forums/ The 7th Continent/ General5 posts